http://asect.org.uk/?ilyminaciya=%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-netdania&904=28 UK followers of this blog will think I have suddenly gone all “Saturday Kitchen” on you (for anyone who doesn’t know, it is a cookery television programme on which top chefs compete to cook the fastest omelette, some of them managing to do it in under 30 seconds!).click
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=jobba-hemma-vid-datorn-s%C3%A4ljes&fb4=a5 But the point of this video is not to turn out a big yellow splodge which can vaguely pass as an omelette (this is what most of the omelettes on that programme turn into, in the pursuit of speed). What I wanted to show here was that, even with a toddler in the kitchen, you can make a tasty and nutritious lunch in under 5 minutes, from the moment you open the fridge to the moment it is served on a plate. The final time was actually well under 5 minutes as you will see in the video…watch
ورشة عمل تداول الخيارات الثنائية In fact, cooking this omelette took even less time than putting a piece of toast on – proof that you can cook ultra-quick, tasty and very baby/toddler friendly lunches, even when you have no time at all and barely one egg left in the house!get link
Cheese and tomato omelette
http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%82&d21=fc Total preparation and cooking time, under 5 minutes. Serves one hungry toddlerfollow
http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=www-iforex-ae www iforex ae 1 free range egg
A dash of milk
Some cheddar (Archie likes extra-mature)
A small cube of butter
3 cherry tomatoes
الخيارات الثنائية مقابل نظام النقد الاجنبى You will also need a 6-7 inch frying panhttp://www.livingwithdragons.com/?printers=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85&f74=76
- Heat the frying pan very hot. The hotter the better. Don’t be afraid of how hot it goes!!
- Drop the butter in the pan and let it melt and froth (try not to leave it as long as I did as it was starting to go brown and burn!).
- While the butter is melting, whisk the egg lightly and add a drop of milk.
- When the butter is very hot, pour the egg in and swirl the pan so the egg mix covers the base.
- Now is the key moment!! Do not touch the egg for a full 5 seconds. Resist all temptation to do so!! Count out loud if it helps!!
- After five seconds, tilt the pan 45 degrees, pull back the omelette from the lowest edge of the pan with a spoon and allow any remaining uncooked egg to seep towards the edge of the pan.
- Do this until all the egg is cooked, although the reality is that because this is only a one egg omelette, it will only require a maximum of two tilts.
- As soon as you have done this, sprinkle on your cheese in a line down the middle of the omelette, add the tomatoes on top and then turn the omelette out on to a plate, allowing it to “roll over itself” as you do so by rotating the pan fully once the leading edge of the omelette has touched the plate.
- Serve immediately…