الخيارات الثنائية بشكل قانوني في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية This recipe is such a winner. It dates back to my time in France and was given to me by my dear friend Agnès. It really can be served at breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack! It is neither a cake (too savoury), nor a loaf (it is not a risen dough and is much less airy than bread). Whatever it is, it is extremely moreish and somehow, even though it is fairly large, there is never any left over to freeze.كيفية تكسب المال على شبكة الإنترنت
الرسوم البيانية ثنائية الخيار The night before we made the cake, I learnt of a tragic story of a lovely mum on the parenting forum I frequent who had lost her two year old toddler suddenly. Hearing news like that really reminded me how precious these quality moments with Archie are and how easy it is to take them for granted. For these reasons, this was a particularly lovely and poignant cooking session with him.
“Cake Salé” – Savoury bacon and olive cake
صيغة ثنائية الخيار Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 60 minutes.
This makes a full sized loaf, giving several slices.
كيف ابيع اسهم دانة غاز 250g plain flour
1 heaped tsp of quick/easy yeast powder (or a 7g sachet)
100ml olive oil
100g pitted green olives, chopped in half. If using olives in brine, make sure you soak them a little or the cake will be way too salty.
250g un-smoked good quality bacon, rind removed and cut into chunks. You can also use cooked or cured hams.
200g grated comté cheese. You can also use gruyère or indeed any flavoursome medium-hard cows milk cheese.
كسب المال دون استثمار Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F
- Put the flour and yeast in a large mixing bowl. Add the milk, oil and eggs and mix it into a smooth paste.
- Add the bacon and cheese and mix in well.
- Oil a 900g loaf tin and put some non-stick paper in the base (as you will see in the video, this cake can really stick to the tin!).
- Pour in the mixture and cook in the oven for 1 hour. If the cake is not yet ready but the top is getting over-cooked, cover the top of the cake with foil.
- The cake is ready when a skewer comes out dry.
- Leave the cake to cool a bit and take it out of the tin. It can be served warm or cold.