راجع هنا Tired [frankly borderline grumpy at times!] daddy.
Mildly stressful video!
It’s funny how we went from the lovely relaxed and buzzy atmosphere of making the chicken hotpot to this slightly more “edgy” affair. At least Archie’s impeccable sense of comic timing lightened my mood. I think he picks up when I am not on top form – and plays up to it too!
الضرائب الخيارات الثنائية حرة في المملكة المتحدة We had found ourselves unexpectedly snowed in on Wednesday (there must have been at least, well, 2cms of snow making it impossible to drive on the ungritted roads of our village), meaning we couldn’t do our weekly shop as planned, scuppering our cooking and videoing plans for the evening.
http://bluecedarprintworks.co.uk/?kindersyprise=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&9c6=57 تداول اسهم At times like this, I revert to the store cupboard, usually pastas, and just make do with what I can find. A lonely tin of tuna immediately said “cook me”. I used a few vegetable from the fridge, my ever-reliable bottle of “in case of no food” tomato passata and some olives too. As it happens, the resulting meal was both simple and tasty and, as a home cook, I cannot ask for much more than that…
“Snowed-in, no shopping, tuna puttanesca”
الخيارات الثنائية استراتيجية خمس دقائق Preparation time 5 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes.
This amply served three of us, with a little to spare
http://www.homelesshounds.org.uk/?mikstyra=%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA&495=e7 اخبار اسهم اسمنت القريات 350g conchiglie pasta
300ml tomato passata (or chopped tomatoes)
1 chopped onion
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 chopped sweet red pepper
1 chopped carrot
2 chopped celery sticks
150g green pitted olives, sliced in half
1 tin of tuna
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan or wok, cook the onions and garlic in some oil until soft and a little golden.
- Add the carrots, the celery and the red pepper and continue to stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables have softened a little, add the tuna and the olives.
- Mix together and pour in the passata. If the sauce looks a bit thick, add a little water.
- Leave the sauce to simmer for 15-20 minutes until all the vegetables are nice and soft.
- [Optional] Sprinkle in a pinch of sugar to take away a little of the acidity of the tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta and mix it in with the sauce. Leave this to stand for a few minutes so the sauce gets nicely absorbed into the pasta.
- Serve immediately with lots of parmesan (we like to add some spicey cayenne pepper too, although not to Archie’s – he is not into hot spice!).