مباشر للاسهم السعودية This video is probably worth watching just for the final 30 seconds! It had to happen – and in many ways it is amazing that it has taken 17 videos for it to happen! All this will make complete sense when you watch it…
خيار ثنائي مؤشر MT4 Whenever we cook new potatoes, I very often make a few too many and use them in a fritatta the following day. For me, the differences between an omelette and a fritatta are that a fritatta is finished off under the grill, it is thicker, generally much “fuller” of ingredients and usually contains potatoes…
سعر الذهب بالسعوديه اليوم Fritattas are wonderfully colourful, flexible, easy meals and lend themselves to pretty well any vegetables (and cold meats) you may have to hand. They are also delicious with added feta, cheddar or parmesan cheese.
مؤشر سوق الاسهم Preparation time 5 minutes, cooking time 10-15 minutes in total.
This served three of us for lunch and there were still two portions for freezing.
اخر اخبار الفوركس 6 large eggs
One sweet red pepper, chopped
5 large asparagus spears, chopped
A good handful of frozen peas
5-7 new potatoes, peeled and sliced (after they have been cooked)
Salt and pepper to taste
أفضل استراتيجية الخيارات الثنائية من أي وقت مضى Preheat the grill in your oven to high.
- Pour a really good glug of olive in an 8 inch non-stick and oven-proof frying pan and gently sauté the red peppers and asparagus. There is no point in rushing this, the vegetables will be all the more flavoursome if cooked relatively slowly.
- When the asparagus and red pepper is cooked, add the peas and the potatoes. Stir them around the pan so that all the vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Gently whisk together the eggs in a mixing bowl and add the milk.
- Turn up the heat to maximum, pour the egg mix into the pan and let it gently seep around the vegetables.
- Once the egg mix seems about half cooked (solid at the base, more liquid towards the top), put the fritatta under the grill and cook it until it starts to go golden.
- Remove from the oven, put a large plate over the pan and turn the fritatta out on to it.
- Serve immediately. On Sunday, we served it with some simple green salad and crusty French bread.