http://jesspetrie.com/?amilto=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A It’s only when I watch back these videos that I can see from the outside why Archie loves cooking so much. If you have seen his previous attempts at baking cakes, it will not come as a spoiler to you to learn that this video contains its fair quota of ingredient eating, egg dropping and hand-in-mixture dunking. The thing I love about recording us when we cook is that I get to see expressions on Archie’s face which I would not normally see when I am standing side on or next to him. I am loving watching his looks of playful fun, even when he knows he is gently crossing the borderline from innocence to delinquency! In reality, I do not mind the mess. It is quickly cleared and, beyond the cooking itself, I think these moments spent together are creative play at its very best.http://www.ac-brno.org/?pycka=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A&add=a3
http://stevensgroup.org/?alibaba=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A&b85=5d This is a really simple cake, especially if you have a food mixer. It is basically a classic sponge cake, enhanced with some tangy lemon drizzle and fresh blueberries, delicious served as a dessert or as a snack…مرجع مفيد
Lemon drizzle and blueberry cake
موقع انترنت Preparation 10-15 minutes (add extra for toddler mischievousness), cooking time 50-55 minutes
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
الخيارات الثنائية رصاصة تعليقات المستخدمين 175g softened butter butter
175g golden caster sugar (although using normal caster sugar is fine), plus a couple of extra tablespoons for the drizzle
175g self raising flour
3 large eggs
One large lemon for its juice and zest
- In a food mixer or large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until they are very light and fluffy.
- And a couple of the eggs and mix together. Then add half the flour and mix together. Add the final egg, mix together and then add the rest of the flour and mix one last time.
- Mix in the blueberries and lemon zest and pour into a 900g loaf tin. If the tin is not non-stick, you will need to oil it well and put some greaseproof paper in the base.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 50 minutes. The cake should be nicely risen and a skewer will come out dry if the cake is cooked.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, quickly boil together the juice of the lemon and a couple of tablespoons of the sugar for a couple of minutes.
- Pierce the cake liberally with a skewer and gently drizzle the lemon syrup with a spoon.
- Leave to cool in the tin and serve as soon as possible (preferably not waiting until the next day as we had to, as we made it to take round to friends!).