كيف تربح أموال إضافية سريعا In many ways, this dish really defines what “My Daddy Cooks” is all about. It’s fresh, simple, quick, fun to prepare, totally fool-proof and absolutely delicious. Archie was at his playful best too in this lovely video. A real return to form after the technical glitches when filming last week’s soup!كيفيه التداول بالعملات والذهب
الخيارات الثنائية questrade There are more “complicated” ways to cook this easy chicken and apricot casserole but I like the easy “throw-it-all-in” nature of this recipe. Believe me, the taste does not suffer for it!تريد كسب المال
فقدان تداول الخيارات الثنائية Preparation time was barely 10 minutes, totally cooking time 50 minutes.
The following quantities are for 4 people.
توقعات سوق الاسهم السعودية اليوم 8 boned chicken drumsticks and/or thighs. I actually removed the bones myself, which is much easier than it sounds. The main thing is to use a very sharp knife. If you don’t want to do this. your butcher will do it for you, or your can often buy these cuts without their bone in the supermarket too.
250g dried “ready to eat” apricots, cut in half lengthways.
One large white onion, chopped.
1tsp each of turmeric, cinammon and ground ginger.
600ml good quality chicken stock.
A bunch of fresh coriander.
A sprinkling of chopped almonds (entirely optional).
Some flour for dipping.
- In a large dish, heat some olive oil and fry the onions on a medium heat until they begin to soften.
- While the onions are cooking, roll the chicken portions in the flour to give a light covering.
- When the onions are ready, mix in the spices and stir for about 20 seconds.
- Turn the heat up and add the chicken pieces. You want to “seal” the outside of the pieces and, if possible, turn them a little brown too.
- Add the apricots.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and simmer – with a lid on – for 45 minutes.
- Five minutes before the casserole is ready, cook your couscous as per the instructions on the packet.
- After 45 minutes, the casserole is ready. The liquid will have thickened up nicely.
- Add some salt and pepper to season to your taste.
- Stir in the fresh coriander leaves and serve next to/on top of the couscous.
- You can optionally sprinkle the chopped almonds over the top of each serving.