تجارة بورصة الذهب Say good-bye to your 2 hour shepherds pie! This is the turbo quick cheats version – and it was no less delicious whatsoever for it!
المشاعر التجار الخيارات الثنائية Archie was rather stressful throughout the whole of yesterday, culminating in the recording of this video. Funnily enough, somehow a lot of it was not picked up by the camera but he was contrary, feisty – and bordering on delinquent at times! He was much less interested in cooking, much more interested in doing his own thing and basically making a mess! This is not a big deal in itself as our time in the kitchen is not just about cooking. But it certainly meant that this dish was fully stress-tested!
قناة الاسهم السعوديه مباشر And I can confirm that it is 100% stroppy-toddler-proof, which makes it a perfect dish for this blog!
تداول الذهب مباشر بلس ٥٠٠ Preparation time 5-10 minutes
Total cooking time 30-35 minutes
فوركس للعرب 500g lamb mince
1 grated onion
2 grated garlic cloves
1 grated carrot
1 tbsp plain flour
1 large tin of baked beans (we used the reduced salt and sugar ones)
A very generous dash of Worcester Sauce
An equally generous squirt of tomato purée.
200ml of water/ beef stock/ chicken stock/ vegetable stock
Approximately 900g of smallish potatoes (not new potatoes)
التداول استراتيجيات وتكتيكات الخيارات الثنائية ابي cofnas قوات الدفاع الشعبي You will need your oven grill heated to its hottest setting if you are eating it immediately. If you are making the pie ahead, you will of course need to reheat it in a conventional oven before you serve it.
- In a large saucepan, bring some water to the boil and cook the potatoes. They will need about 20 minutes to be cooked but not too soft to slice. If you are using relatively large potatoes, cut them in half before cooking them.
- At the same time, heat some oil in a large pan. Cook the lamb mince quickly (2-3 minutes), adding a little salt and pepper too.
- Pour in the grated onion, garlic and carrots and cook them with the lamb for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Quickly stir in the flour to the meat and vegetables.
- Splash in the Worcester Sauce, add the tomato purée, the baked beans and, finally, the water or stock.
- Leave this to simmer for 10-15 minutes. The sauce will thicken, thanks to the flour.
- As soon as your potatoes are ready, drain them, cool them down with cold water and sliced them into 5mm thick slices. Aesthetics don’t matter too much here, you will get a mix of perfect slices and disaster slices!
- Pour the sauce into a baking dish and cover it full with the potato slices (saving the best ones for the top).
- Grate your cheddar very generously over the potatoes.
- Put the pie under a very hot grill until the cheese has melted and is brown and crispy. In the video, I said I was going to put the pie in a normal oven but changed my mind when the camera was off! It is much quicker – and crispier – to cook the top of the pie under the grill. If you are making the pie ahead of time, you will of course need to reheat it in a conventional oven and perhaps finish it off under the grill.