الخطاب الرسمي As part of the first edition of my new show, Nick Coffer’s Weekend Kitchen (in it’s new Saturday midday slot), I pre-recorded a delicious recipe at home – bacon, pea and red onion pasta, with a creamy sauce.
موقع سوق السعودية As I have said before, we eat pasta at least three times a week in this house and I particularly love pastas where the sauce is ready in the time it takes for the pasta itself to cook. When you consider that I always have rashers of good quality bacon in the freezer as a perfect “just-in-case” ingredient, it’ll come as no surprise that bacon pastas are a regular occurrence here too!
تداول اسهم فيفا الكويت This bacon, pea and bacon pasta is a classic, and a dead easy classic too. Impossible to get wrong, and impossible not to like. Here is the 4 minute recording of me cooking this live in my kitchen:
كيف تربح المال في سوق الأسهم And here’s the full recipe (adapted from the 2 people recipe from the radio to serve a family of 4 people). If you want the full 10 page fact sheet from the show, full of great recipes, head over to the show’s BBC page.
Farfale with a bacon, pea and red onion sauce
http://oams.net.au/?clocik=%D8%B9%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9&095=d6 Serves 4
Preparation time 5 minutes
Total cooking time 15 minutes
تداول العملات الأجنبية الإسلامي 400g pasta (farfale or penne work well)
1 red onion, finely sliced
6-8 rashers good quality cured bacon, sliced
3 handfuls frozen peas
2-4 tablespoons of crème fraîche
Good squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Freshly grated parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- In a frying pan on a medium heat, pour a glug of olive oil and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon and continue to fry until the bacon starts to turn golden and the fat starts to crisp up.
- With two minutes to go before the pasta is ready, stir the peas in with the bacon and onion.
- Drain the cooked pasta.
- Stir the creme fraiche into the frying pan and squeeze in a little lemon. Season well with salt an pepper.
- Mix in the pasta and serve immediately with lots of freshly grated parmesan.