go here Welcome to the latest of the videos I have been doing for Netmums. I must say, this is one of my favourite things to cook at home as it has everything you’d want from a home-cooked dish. It’s simple. foolproof, effortless and always gets scoffed down by the kids. The meat is tender and the balance of flavours is just lovely – they don’t even notice the big dollop of mustard in the dish! It is not too creamy, there is no alcohol left after the cooking and none of the flavours are too strong. Just a lovely, simple, child-friendly dish, perfect for these cold, early Spring days… A chef friend of mine, Hendrick Dutson from the lovely Crown pub in Henlow first made this dish for me. And this is an adaptation of his recipe…
فوركس وايزمان Preparation time 5 minutes
go to site Total cooking time 2 1/4 hours
http://jesspetrie.com/?amilto=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9 Serves 4
http://www.juegosfriv.co.com/?yorkos=%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84&337=5b Preheat your oven to 170ºC/ 325ºC/ Gas Mark 3
see 500-600g diced shoulder of pork
2 leeks, finely sliced
1 onion, finely chopped
5 rashers of smoked streaky bacon, cut into small cubes
350ml chicken stock or water
Fresh chopped thyme, or dried
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 dollops half-fat crème fraîche
Salt and pepper to taste
- In an oven proof pan (with a lid), fry the bacon on a medium heat with a drizzle of oil until it is cooked and a little crispy. Remove it from the pan and set it aside in a bowl.
- Turn the heat up and add the pork. Cook it until it is sealed on all sides and starting to go brown.
- Add in the onion and cook for a further couple of minutes then throw in the leek and cook for a further few minutes, until the leeks and onions have started to soften.
- Chuck the bacon back in, plus the thyme. Pour over the cider and stock or water.
- Cover the dish, put it in the oven and leave to cook for two hours.
- When it is ready to serve, stir through the cream and the mustard and serve with mashed potatoes.