VIDEO - Matilda's cooking debut! Golden Syrup Pancakes
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=extra-arbete-hemma&79a=8b It has been a little while since I have been able to post a new video. I am now on BBC Three Counties Radio six days per week (Monday – Saturday 12-3) plus I am very busy writing my second book. So time has been a little… stretched!see
source So when Tate & Lyle approached me to do a video for pancake day (as part of the campaign to get the nation flipping for Pancake Day), it felt like a good moment to get all the camera gear out. And with Matilda being 2 now and loving helping in the kitchen, there was no way she was not going to be involved. Check out her egg breaking technique – why bother when you can just throw the whole thing into the bowl!الخيارات الثنائية التداول الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وسطاء
Ø´Ø±Ø Ø·Ø±ÙŠÙ‚Ø© Ø´Ø±Ø§Ø¡ ÙˆØ¨ÙŠØ¹ Ø§Ù„Ø§Ø³Ù‡Ù… I made two fillings to go with these classic French style pancakes – a sweet apple, walnut and Golden Syrup version and a semi-savoury bacon and Golden Syrup version too… both of which were wolfed down by the kids!ثنائي الخيار تجريب
http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&f0a=c0 تدريب فوركس Makes 9 large pancakes
A good drizzle of vegetable oil
- Chuck all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until it makes a nice smooth batter.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on a high heat.
- Throw in a small knob of butter (about 1tsp), let it sizzle and shake it around the pan.
- Pour in a ladle full of the batter and gently swirl it around the pan until has covered the base.
- Cook the pancake for about 30 seconds, until the batter looks cooked on top then turn the pancake over and cook for a further 20 seconds.
- Remove the pancake and set aside.
- Cook the remaining pancakes.
http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9&d06=31 enter For the apple, walnut and golden syrup filling:
go here Per pancake:
1/2 apple, thinly sliced
A little handful of chopped walnuts
A really good drizzle of golden syrup
A small knob of butter
A scoop of vanilla ice cream
- In a pan on a medium heat, melt the butter and throw in the apples. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the walnuts, cook for a further minute then drizzle over the golden syrup. Cook gently for a further minute.
- Put the filling in the middle of the pancake, fold the pancake edges to make a square parcel and serve with the vanilla ice cream on top and an extra drizzle of golden syrup.
http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&8ee=0a see url For the bacon and golden syrup filling
click Per pancake
2 rashers unsmoked bacon
A good drizzle of golden syrup
A dash of oil
- In a pan on a medium heat, pour in the oil and cook the bacon until golden and cripsy.
- Squeeze over the golden syrup and continue to cook for about 45 seconds, turning the bacon once.
- Put the bacon in the middle of a pancake, fold the pancake edge to make a square parcel and serve with an extra drizzle of golden syrup.
source url ——————————
http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7&453=ae This is a sponsored post.
To see more pancake recipes and featuring Lyle’s Golden Syrup and for other cooking and baking tips visit the Lyle’s website at www.lylesgoldensyrup.com