VIDEO -Scrumptious No-Bake Chocolate Tiffin Cakes
مقالة - سلعة I can honestly say that this may well be the tastiest thing we have made together on this blog. And probably the easiest! These tiffin cakes involve no baking and this video introduces two as yet unseen characters from our kitchen – the fridge, and the microwave! Don’t worry if you don’t have a microwave yourself, you can just melt the butter and the chocolate in a bowl on your hob.http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A2%D9%86&2f5=ba
بنك البلاد اسهم الجزيرة تكافل Many tiffin cake recipes recommend stirring the melted chocolate into the biscuit mix but I prefer to spoon it over the mix and let it set as a hard layer in the fridge. I make sure we use a very high quality cocoa (Green & Blacks in this case) so that the base mix is still nice and rich and very chocolatey.ننظر إلى هذا الموقع على شبكة الإنترنت
http://anthonypayne.org.uk/?pimas=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9&57d=1b Theoretically these cakes can last for up to a week. No prizes for guessing how long they lasted in reality…الخيارات الثنائية مراجعة تجارة السيارات
مباشر تداول الاسهم You will need a 7 or 8 inch square baking tin. Make sure the tin is buttered and preferably put some greaseproof paper on the base.موقع الكتروني
يمكنك التحقق هنا I am absolutely certain the following quantities need not be precise at all!تقرير كامل الخيارات الثنائية إشارات مراجعة الحية
- Pour the golden syrup into a bowl with the butter and melt in a microwave on high heat for about 1½ minutes (you can also do this on the hob in a pan).
- While the butter and syrup are melting, put the biscuits in a plastic bag, seal it and bash them up. You don’t want them to crumble to a powder. The chunky bits are the best bits in the tiffin.
- Add the cocoa, the raisins and then the biscuit to the melted butter and golden syrup. Pour the mix into the tin and spread it evenly, flattening it down as you go.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (it will depend on the power of your microwave) – or melt it in a bowl sitting on a saucepan of barely simmering water. Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the biscuit base and then simply put the dish in the fridge.
- The cake will be set and ready to eat within one hour (and gone within two!).