VIDEO - Easy cheesy quesadillas
Easy cheesy leftovers quesadillas
To make 4 quesadillas Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes 8 flour tortillas 3 tbsp mayonnaise 2 large handfuls of leftover chicken or turkey 300g grated cheese (I like to use half cheddar and half mozzarella) 1 large tin of sweetcorn Olive oil Salt and pepper to season
- First make your quesadillas. Spread a little mayonnaise on a tortilla then sprinkle over a little of the leftover meat.
- Follow that with some sweetcorn and finally some cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper if you want to.
- Spread a little more mayonnaise on another tortilla and pop that on top of the fillings, mayonnaise side on the inside.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and pour in a good glug of olive oil.
- Fry each quesadilla for a couple of minutes on each side, until nicely golden and the cheese has melted.
- Serve warm, cut into 6 segments.
disclaimer: I was paid by Netmums to create this video for their Netmumschannel on youtube