VIDEO - Easy heart-shaped jammy biscuits (for Valentine's Day)
source link So videos are like buses – you wait a while for one to come along, then you get a whole raft of them! As I said in my last post, I have been very busy recently writing my second book, as well as being on air 6 days per week on BBC 3CR. Another thing I have been very busy with has been producing a series of videos for Netmums, the UK’s foremost parenting website. I have already filmed twelve of them and there are more to come.http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=arbeta-hemifr%C3%A5n-malm%C3%B6&ae5=b7
go site They all follow exactly the same rules as the food here: easy, foolproof, toddler-proof, cost effective and fun dishes to make with and for your children. I will be posting them on the blog too and here is the first one – with a real Valentine’s feel.go site
خيارات السماسرة الثنائية مع لا إيداع مكافأة Mum’s will love these if they are made by their children. Oh, or made by THEIR HUSBANDS! (Mums: just leave this recipe floating around the kitchen and watch the magic happen!).source link
source site We all love Jammie Dodgers… and here are a simple heart-shaped version, using a particularly forgiving biscuit dough which you can use at your leisure with any other shapes which take your fancy!http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86&02a=50
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/?printers=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%AD%D9%8A&6fa=fe http://www.ac-brno.org/?pycka=%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA&460=51 Makes about 28 biscuits/14 sandwiched togetherتداول الاسهم السعودية الاهلي http://asect.org.uk/?ilyminaciya=60S-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%82%D8%B9&9bb=1d مواقع تداول الذهب
follow site بنك الفوركس Ingredients follow url 250g butter, at room temperature تداول الاسواق العالمية 100g caster sugar http://1conn.com/search/sosyal medya/page/4/ Grated zest of one lemon source 350g plain flour http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1&cc1=e6 2 tablespoons milk http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-traderush-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84&5e7=aa 100g seedless raspberry jam http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA&69c=ec Icing sugar to dustclick here
- Simply using a wooden spoon, cream the softened butter, caster sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy in a bowl. Sieve in the flour and add the milk. Bring the dough together with your hands into a ball. Work it together a little so that you get a nice smooth dough with everything well absorbed. Wrap the dough in cling-film and chill for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, line a couple of baking trays with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Sprinkle some extra flour onto a board or worktop and roll out half of the dough until it is 3mm in thickness. Don’t be afraid to use lots of flour on your rolling pin as it is important for the dough not to stick. Ideally you want to turn the dough over when you are half way to the desired thickness (just roll it up with your rolling pin and turn it over).
- Using the large heart-shaped cutter, cut out as many biscuits as you can. Squeeze any leftover dough back into a ball, roll and cut out some more hearts.
- Take the second half of dough, cut out some more heart shapes and this time, cut smaller hearts in the middle of the larger hearts. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Transfer the biscuits onto the lined tray and bake for 12 minutes. Once they are a light golden colour, (they will still be soft to the touch) take them out and put them on a wire rack to cool.
- When cool, spread jam onto the whole biscuit shapes and place a cut-out heart shape on top, pressing down gently. Dust with icing sugar for extra effect.